10. Spend extra time with family, including a possible trip with my sweet mama to visit my brother near Atlanta.
9. Read some professional and non-professional books. I already have 5-6 in my pile!
8. Clean and organize my craft room. This would also include sorting through and donating clothes I don't really wear anymore.
7. Paint, redo some cabinets, and freshen up our kitchen with my mama.
6. Survive my first summer of teaching summer school. It should be fun. I hope it's fun.
5. Watch some of my favorite shows, like Pretty Little Liars and Bones and The Bachelorette.
4. Sort through and organize some of the stuff in the garage that we haven't gone through since we moved into our house a year and a half ago.
3. Spend more time with some of my sweet friends.
2. Organize my classroom and better prepare for next school year.
1. Relax and catch up on sleep.
What are your plans for the summer?